TD Markets Basics
|🏛️ Based in||Limassol, Cyprus|
|💰 Minimum Deposit||$50 (20000 Naira)|
|💳 Deposit Options||VISA, MasterCard, Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.|
|💳 Withdrawal Options||VISA, MasterCard, Payfast Instant Deposit, EFT, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.|
|📌Open an account||Start Trading with TD Markets|
About TD Markets
TD Markets was first launched in 2015. They have a growing client base and offer their services to forex traders worldwide. As a regulated forex broker, they have a great reputation for being a trustworthy company. They also have a secure trading environment and negative balance protection.
TD Markets has great trading account with excellent trading conditions. You can choose from 2 account types – Gold and Pro – both of which come with tight spreads, low commissions, and fast trade execution. You can also trade on one of the world’s best best platforms – MetaTrader4.
When it comes to trading support, they offer a great selection of tools including expert advisors, chart indicators, market analysis, and VPS services. They also offer free learning resources such as articles, video tutorials, and educational webinars. And on top of all that, TD Markets also provides great customer service and multilingual trading support.
TD Markets offers a wide range of trading instruments. You can choose from forex, cryptocurrencies, energies, metals, equities, indices, and ETFs.
- Forex: They have 60+ currency pairs including major, minor, and exotic instruments.
- Crypto: They have 11 cryptos including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Litecoin.
- Energies: They offer trading on natural gas, WTI crude oil, and Brent crude oil.
- Metals: They offer on 4 metals including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
- Equities: They provide 110+ instruments including US, UK and EU shares.
- Indices: They provide 12 instruments across US, UK, EU, and Asian markets.
- ETFs: They have trading on 19 ETFs covering UK, EU, US, and Asian markets.
TD Markets Accounts
|Type||Spreads||Min. Deposit||Max. Leverage||Commission|
|TDM Gold||From 1.8 pips||$50||1:500||$0|
|TDM Pro||From 0.1 pips||$1,000||1:500||$8 per lot|
|TDM Mini||From 1.8 pips||$50||1:500||$0|
TD Markets is a regulated broker offering great trading services. It offers good trading conditions, good account options, and a wide range of trading instruments. It also offers great educational resources and excellent customer service.